| Tava no subnick do gtalk da Lylian e me deu vontade de escutar... É, faz sentido. Give me time to realize my crime | |
| Let me love and steal | |
| I have danced inside your eyes | |
| How can I be real | |
| do you really want to hurt me | |
| do you really want to make me cry | |
| precious kisses words that burn me | |
| lovers never ask you why | |
| in my heart the fire's burning | |
| choose my colors find a star | |
| precious people always tell me | |
| that's a step a step too far | |
| do you really want to hurt me | |
| do you really want to make me cry | |
| do you really want to hurt me | |
| do you really want to make me cry | |
| words are few I have spoken | |
| I could waste a thousand years | |
| wrapped in sorrow words are token | |
| come inside and catch my tears | |
| you've been talking but believe me | |
| if it's true you do not know | |
| this boy loves without a reason | |
| I'm prepared to let you go | |
| If it's love you want from me | |
| then take it away | |
| everything's not what you see | |
| it's over again | |
| do you really.... | |
segunda-feira, 22 de fevereiro de 2010
. culture club .
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
0 comentários:
Postar um comentário